Friday, May 22, 2009

100th Template Sold and the lucky buyer got some "Schwag"

I zoomed right by the 100th Template sold and the lucky buyer got some "Schwag". I thought I wouldn't hit the 100th template sold until Mid-June, but I was off by a month. The 100th template sold on May 15th, via eBay. The lucky buyer of the 100th template received a complimentary "Schwag Pack" which included an EnumeroCribbageboards.com T-Shirt and a set of 8 fancy pegs. For those of you keeping score, the 100th template was a 2 Player Continuous Track Compact Model. I've also noticed that template sales seem to come in batches. For example, the last batch of templates ( a total of 8 templates ) all sold between during a 5 day period. And it looks like I will have some more "Factory Seconds" of templates to sell sometime in June. If I make a template and don't like it, then it ends up in the "Factory Seconds" pile. Once I get about 10 templates in the pile, I sell the whole lot on Ebay. The factory seconds are not counted in the template sold count. Nor do they have labels and they are not numbered, like the regular templates. Since I've cracked a 100 templates sold mark, I'm won't update the template count for a while. I'll just leave it at "100+" sold. I surprised myself how quickly I hit a 100 templates sold - it took just under a year. I started selling templates in late May of 2008.

No comments: