Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Updates & Changes as I Approach the 1 Year Anniversary of Selling Boards

There are a few updates & changes as I approach the 1 year anniversary of selling boards on the Web. I'm really close to my 100th series board, so to celebrate the milestone, I will be doing something a little special for that board (assuming the Austrian Jeweled Cribbage Pegs I ordered ever show up!)

A quick summary:
  • Curto Style Board Introduced (a very small board with a small price- $10.00). See the "Fictional Elements of the Universe Series I".
  • I've settled on 19 styles of Crib and Chess Boards. (see FAQ - Question #4). Not all of them have been made yet.
  • I accept checks or USPS Money Orders. Not everybody likes to use Paypal and other forms of payment, such as a Check or USPS Money Order are fine. Hopefully, the Nigerian Scammer crowd doesn't play cribbage. Email if you want to pay Check or USPS Money Order and I can set your board(s) aside till payment arrives.
  • I now charge a reasonable amount for shipping/handling and packaging of boards. $6.00 for 1 board, $8.00 for 2 boards, $10.00 for 3 boards, etc.
  • I ship internationally.
  • Paypal now supports a myriad of different shipping options. Shipping will NOT show up in the cart, unless it's a Chessboard. Shipping charges will show up at the final checkout, similar to the way 99.9% of other Web Vendors work.

No comments: