Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Seven Course Meal of Extinct Candy Bars

Series Title: A Seven Course Meal of Extinct Candy Bars - 7 Boards

Background:
The title of this series is probably a little confusing at first glance so allow me to explain. These are pretty big (and heavy) boards. They are Pedalis style boards made from at least a board foot of cherry or walnut lumber. The pegs for these boards (Miller Dowels) that come with the boards are made from the same woods as the board is - Cherry, Walnut, Purpleheart, Ipe & Mahogany. Before I drilled the holes, I thought they looked quite a bit like a big chocolate bar. So...I thought of Candy Bars. But not just any Candy Bars. I chose extinct Candy Bars (those that are no longer manufactured), that you could make a 7 course meal from.

7 Boards:
Brown Pudding
Chicken Dinner
Club Sandwich
Cold Turkey
Denver Sandwich
Lobster Patty
Milk Shake

1 comment:

Joe said...

Great idea, and nice boards. :o) I've linked to you at Cribbaholics Unanimous: www.cribblog.blogspot.com

Happy pegging!