Monday, October 15, 2007

How to tell if you just bought the 100th Enumero Cribbage Series Board

Hopefully, the person who purchases the 100th series board will notice that instead of conventional brass pegs, their board has come with a set of Austrian style Cribbage Pegs. They have finally shipped and should be arriving at the Enumero Cribbage World Headquarters soon. They will be included in lieu of the normal cribbage pegs at no charge. I will also write a little something on the bottom of the board as well to denote this milestone as well.

We picked up a new link - Cribbaholics Unanimous.

If you check out the FAQ (question #4) you will see I have made or will be making (eventually) 19 types of Crib and Chess Boards. Chess boards only account for 2 types of boards, the other 17 types are cribbage boards.

Just for fun, I added a new section highlighting some very interesting Cribbage Patents.

My inbox is catching a lot more SPAM these days. Google mail is really good at automatically filtering out the junk mail, so my inbox stays clean and I can eagerly anticipate incoming board orders.

If paying with Paypal is not your thing, I will gladly accept a Personal Check or USPS Money Order. Just email with what you'd like to buy and I will set your board(s) aside. And don't forget - I will gladly ship outside the US of A.



No comments: